Speed Up Mac OS X Solutions
How to make your Mac faster? One of the most efficient ways is to remove gigabytes of junk files that negatively impact your Mac’s performance. MacKeeper excellently does this job.
MacKeeper's optimization utilities will significantly increase your Mac's speed in case of MacBook Pro freezes.
If OSX safe mode is familiar to you, then MacKeeper’s powerful feature set will ensure maximum performance of your Mac.
MacKeeper will remove all harmful files that threaten your privacy.
MacKeeper's Fast Cleanup tool will perform instant full system cleanup and speed up Mac OS X.
Just one minute can save you months of frustration and freezes!
"...MacKeeper is wonderful. With the Clean-up utilities I was able to recover more than 3 gigs of space without any hassle or Mac freezes. ..."BrotherSoft
Guide: How to Make your Mac Faster with MacKeeper?
So you have bought a brand new Mac and are enjoying its lightning speed for quite long time. But in the course of time you notice that your Mac is getting slower and slower, and OSX safe mode becomes quite familiar. This is because your hard drive becomes overloaded with various files as a result of active usage. Therefore quite a logical question would be "how to speed up Mac OS X"? It's not a problem with MacKeeper - a new all-in-one system utility for your Mac. Its set of effective clean-up utilities will analyze your disk space and enable you to remove useless files that slow down your computer.
Mac OS X Speedup Solutions
A fast Mac equals a clean Mac. There are several possible ways to tidy up your Mac. Let's dwell upon some of them.
1. Delete useless parts of binary applications. Most apps on your Mac consist of two parts - one for old Macs and one for new Macs. You use only one part and don't need another part. Therefore in most cases it would be wise to remove this useless part and make your Mac faster. Apple software directories feature various freeware tools that strip binary parts of apps. If you can afford, then you can also pay for binary cutting utilities, and this will allow you to perform this operation at a more advanced level.
2. Clean out cache files. These files are useful for the system to easily load the apps' data. However, eventually your hard drive becomes cluttered with useless files. Caching occurs both at the system and user levels, so it would be correct to remove both types of cache files. For user caches, go to the "User" menu and select "Library", "Caches". For system caches, go directly to "Library", "Caches" from your Mac's menu. Select all cache files and drag them to the Trash.
How does it work?
- Fast Cleanup
- Logs Cleaner
- Binaries Cutter
- Cache Cleaner
- Languages Cutter
Easy and Safe Cleaning
3. Get rid of file copies. All of us sometimes unwillingly create file copies, forgetting to delete them. Such inconsideration leads to wasted disk space. Special utilities may help you find and delete such duplicates, making your Mac faster.
4. Remove unnecessary interface language packs. Unused interface languages built into apps on your Mac can consume a lot of hard drive space. To delete them, go to the Languages list of the More Info menu of an app.
5. Check for files you haven't opened for a long time. It would be quite difficult to locate these files manually, as you may have already forgotten about their existence. However, you can make use of special tools that will detect and delete these files for you. And if you don't want to delete specific files (for example, those you've been looking for and found only during the cleanup), then you can set them not to be shown in search results again.
Why use MacKeeper for Mac fix?
MacKeeper's main advantage over freeware apps is its all-in-one concept. You won't need to install and run numerous apps - you'll have to install only one app and clean up your Mac from all types of junk with just one click! And if you got problems, MacKeeper's 24/7 customer support will be there for you, always ready to listen and help. Not sure whether MacKeeper is the right option for you? Download a fully-functional 15-day trial version and see for yourself how powerful it is. Make your Mac clean and healthy with MacKeeper!
- “I am in love with this program. MacKeeper knows how to make your Mac faster.”Blaire Von B Itchbag
- “One of the best application to speed up Mac OS X...”Florin Lupașcu
- “MacKeeper offers some of best speed up Mac OS X features at an amazing price!”Huy Tran